Are there other medications for ADD? Currently taking Ritalin (methylphenidate) SR 20mg x3. Doesn't seem to work as well as it used to

ADD medication. Yes, there are many choices. I would suggest you follow up with the person who prescribed your current medication and update them that this medication is not helping you.
Yes. Mixed amphetamine salts (Adderall) and lisdexamfetamine (Vyvanse) are effective stimulants that are approved for ADD/ADHD. However, only you and your physician can decide which medication is right for you.
Yes. There are several different medications used to treat add/adhd. Theses type of medications are controlled substances and need to be closely monitored by your doctor. Let them know the ritalin (methylphenidate) is not working as well, and they can possibly check what other options are best for you. Good luck.
There are. several stimulants on the market and the all work about the same. In addition to Ritalin, (methylphenidate) Adderall ,Concerta are some examples of different brands. Dependence and Tolerance is an issue so I would consult with your Mental Health professional regarding other possible treatments.
Several alternatives. Recently the FDA has sent information that some generic Ritalin SR tablets were not up to standard. Speak to your pharmacist to determine if your pills are made by deficient manufacturers. Alternatives include Adderall, Vyvanse, (lisdexamfetamine) Provigil, Nuvigil, Strattera, Imipramine, amantadine.