What can i do to ease anxiety about my surgery a week from today?i already know my mom can go in when im put out and waking up, its going to the OR that makes me nervous,not having surgery itself

In brief: Breathe!

Try doing relaxation breathing before your surgery.
Listen to music or meditate. Make sure you've had a chance to ask your doctor all of your questions. When you go to the hospital, ask any questions you need to, so you will feel more comfortable. Have your mom distract you with other topics, if you think it will help. Worrying won't help!!

In brief: Breathe!

In brief: Anxiety about

pending surgery is normal.
The best thing that you can do is to educate yourself about the procedure. Let the staff know of your anxiety as well.

In brief: Anxiety about

pending surgery is normal.
Dr. Andrea Brand