I have tiny red spider veins around my nose and eyelids, can't they laser?

Dr. Craig Schwartz
Phlebology
In brief: Absolutely
In fact, tiny spider veins of the face respond very well to appropriate laser treatment, and generally respond even faster than those on the legs, which can take multiple treatments to resolve.
On the face, it may take several treatments, but often times, one session may give complete resolution. Make sure that you are seen at an experienced, reliable vein center with the correct type of laser.

In brief: Absolutely
Dr. Craig Schwartz
Dr. Craig Schwartz
Dr. H. William Song
Aesthetic Medicine
You have to be careful around the eyelids, but with appropriate eye protection such as eye shields, the veins can be treated with laser.

Dr. H. William Song
Dr. H. William Song
Dr. James Isobe
Phlebology
Facial veins can be treated with radio frequency device, laser, and ipl.
Some use sclerotherapy, but I have avoided using them.

Dr. James Isobe
Dr. James Isobe