My mother is 47 years old. She is suffering from heavy bleeding and menstrual pain due to fibroids. Being on homeopathic medication for five years, sh?

See a medical doctor. Sounds like your mom needs to see a medical doctor. There are many medical, and minor surgical procedures that could help her with her heavy bleeding. There is no reason for her to be suffering. Sometimes a simple IUD can stop her bleeding. I'd recommend seeing a medical doctor to get the help she needs. An Ob/Gyn would be the best route.