My Mom has Graves' disease, acute glaucoma & had 1/2 a lung removed to cancer. She is allergic to beta blockers. What else can she use for glaucoma?

Glaucoma. There are several medication classes beside beta blocker that can be used to treat glaucoma. Plus depending on the severity and how acute the symptoms your mother suffers from, treatment can vary. It is best to have you mom seen by a local Opthalmologist since untreated glaucoma can lead to blindness. .
Ophthalmologist. An ophthalmologist is best qualified to advise you. Your mom may be intolerant of beta blockers rather than truly allergic to them and she may be able to tolerate them in the form of eye drops. However this very important question is best answered by the ophthalmologist and her attending physician with additional input from a pharmacist.