20 CELEXA 10 LEXAPRO...What would be the best geared toward more anxiety less depression without using Xanax (alprazolam) or klonopin daily. HELP!!

They are the same. Left handed celexa is what Lexapro (escitalopram) is. It is made from the mirror-image molecules of Celexa. Lexapro (escitalopram) 10 is equivalent to 20 of celexa. .
Personal chemistry. It really depends on your personal chemistry. Different people react differently to each medication. There are some common side effects (like weight gain) but those only happen in a percentage of the population. Work with your Dr to find which medication is a best fit for you.