Wellbutrin (bupropion) XL 150mg and propranolol sr 60mg are these ok to take together?

Under supervision. Wellbutrin (bupropion) can potentiate the effects of propranolol. This can be clinically significant and so should be monitored by a doctor. .
Yes, but. Talk w/ your provider about the interaction effect of Wellbutrin (bupropion) on increasing the effects of propranolol. It may need that dosage lowered or just watched. But it's always good to discuss these things anyway. You should be okay. I hope these work well for you and if you have a problem, you can solve it together.
YES!! These two medication can be taken by the same person.
Drug interactions. Per Drugs.Com drug intereaction checker. There is "moderate" risk associated with mix of Buprion and proranolol. This could ^ blood levels / effects of propranolol.