Why do I have a lot of blood in my urine and no kidney stones or infections?

Hematuria. That doesn't go away and it is not due to obvious reasons like infection or passing a kidney stone needs further investigation - ct scan/ cystoscopy. You need to see a urologist and be aware not all dark colored urine means blood in the urine.
Blood in urine. This requires evaluation - blood in urine may indicate a bladder problem or a kidney cyst or a glomerulohephritis or interstitial nephritis problem. Urine analysis for protein and urine exam with microscope is essential; then ultrasound if not done already is essential - unless the CT scan you mention was of kidneys. This is not normal and indicates disease of your urinary system somewhere.