Took prednisolone steroids and librax (clinidium and chlordiazepoxide) at the same time and noticed bad side effects?

Depends on reason. Both these meds have certaqin indications. The side effecgts you had are not clear form your message. With an evalaution there is a need to know what the diagnosis is and the indications for each medication. The "side effects" may be from your illnesses. This needs to be clear. Librax (clinidium and chlordiazepoxide) is more habit forming and steroids need strict monitoring.