I have acne and topical creams don't work. I also have a history of eczema and allergies. How do I get rid of my acne?

Dr. Natalie Sieb

In brief: Other options

Have you tried all the prescription topicals? Or the combination of benzoyl peroxide and a prescription topical cream or gel? There are also oral and topical antibiotics and Accutane as a last resort.
You may also consider laser therapy and/or chemical facial treatments if none of the other medications work. For your eczema you should try a noncomedogenic moisturizer 1-2 times a day.

In brief: Other options

Dr. Natalie Sieb
Dr. Natalie Sieb
Dr. Jovita Anyanwu

In brief: Could see

your PCP or dermatologist for oral options for acne

In brief: Could see

Dr. Jovita Anyanwu
Dr. Jovita Anyanwu