Why do I have like mood swings when im in a relationship with a guy but when I don't have a bf when im lonely my moods aren't that bad. Why is that?

In brief: Ever listen to us?

Minor HAHA there to get us rolling.
Seriously, even if we're alone (i.e. not in a relationship) sometimes it's easier to be around OURSELVES than around others. That being said, it seems you WANT to be around men but then, for some reason your mood swings sabotage the relationship. Seeing a good psych doctor will help discover where the glitch lies so you can make necessary adjustments. Good luck.

In brief: Ever listen to us?

Minor HAHA there to get us rolling.
Dr. Dariush Saghafi
Dr. Dariush Saghafi
Dr. Eric Weisman