All of my recent cuts have scarred red and are not similar to my skin tone. Also ive noticed small raised individual deformities on my penis tip.Im 18

Dr. Kristi Nix

In brief: Normal healing

When our skin is cut, it is common for the new tissue to be red at first.
The tissue generally is raised and pink, and does not have any protection against sun damage, so you should either keep them covered or wear sunscreen to help them heal faster. Scars generally look their worst about 6 weeks from the injury, then slowly shrink and become light or dark, sometimes healing completely.

In brief: Normal healing

Dr. Glynis Ablon
Dermatology

In brief: Cuts can leave

marks or scars when they heal.
I suggest adding some oral supplements like Vitamin E, B complex, Vitamin c, and Omega 3 , They all help with would healing and try some lavender oil that can help also with scars. There are more aggressive ways to heal the marks but you need to see Derm. Also need to wear sunscreen or marks can get more noticeable. Have penis checked by doctor, certain lesions norma

In brief: Cuts can leave

marks or scars when they heal.
Dr. Jonathan Jassey