If doctor didn't specify & i'm taking losartan & bystolic (nebivolol) is it ok to be taken together or should i take 1 morning & 1 evening & which one? So confuse

Dr. Donald Colantino

In brief: Hypertensive meds

Some patients prefer to take medications like bystolic (nebivolol) in the evening as they feel more fatigued when they take it in the morning.
Losartan often has to be taken twice a day to be fully effective as its efficacy may only last 12 hours. If your blood pressure tends to be highest during the afternoon,I recommend taking it in the morning if you're only on one dose a day. Your physician can advise you

In brief: Hypertensive meds

Dr. Umesh Patel
Board Certified, Preventive Medicine