Side of tongue pain, upper jaw pain by roof of mouth, lower jaw pain under tongue, ear discomfort, nerve pain under eye next to nose. TMJ?

Possibly. Get an evaluation as it may be TMJ, or an underlying herpes zoster infection affecting you. A good exam should help determine the possible causes and lead to a possible treatment. Best wishes.
Multiple pain. This cannot be diagnosed over the internet. You need to have a thorough clinical exam with x-rays. Call your dentist or an oral surgeon for an examination.
Perhaps. TMJ problems can have all these symptoms. So can other problems. I would start with an exam by an oral surgeon. if TMJ is the problem, see a TMJ expert. Any dentist can be a TMJ expert with the proper training and experience. Most commonly, oral surgeons, prosthodontists, and orofacial pain specialists. Ask your MD, your dentist and your dental society for referrals.
Neuritic condition. Your symptoms sound consistent with some form of neuritis of the 5th cranial nerve (trigeminal) although I cannot exclude TMJ as a possible contributor to this problem. Have you had a Panorex done yet just to make sure that dental condition is not to blame. I've seen bad caries and abscessed teeth which were otherwise not symptomatic cause a world of neurologic looking disease that wasn't.