I had laser kidney stone removal surgery in April and i still have pain and do not feel well . My dr said it takes time to feel better . I am 66 ?

In brief: Pain

Your doctor is right.
He might also want to check an ultrasound or X-ray to make sure that there is no further blockage of your kidneys or ureters.

In brief: Pain

Your doctor is right.
Dr. Michael Louie
Dr. Michael Louie
Dr. James Lin
Urology

In brief: Here are some ...

Do you refer "..
. do not fell well." to local or general concern? If the pain is indeed related with stone/its procedures, one expects a gradual day by day improvement, more then 2 months is longer than expected. Known to most, some ache & pain her and there at 66 are common and usually related with musculoskeletal or neuromuscular reasons, and physically related. So, see Doc for timely evaluation

In brief: Here are some ...

Do you refer "..
Dr. James Lin
Dr. James Lin
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine