Is there a way to treat sinusitis without antibiotics?

Dr. Sameer Gupta
Internal Medicine - Allergy

In brief: Sinus rinses

Some of my patients have found neil med sinus rinses to be quite helpful in treating their sinus or nasal allergy symptoms.
Give that a try.

In brief: Sinus rinses

Give that a try.
Dr. Sameer Gupta
Dr. Sameer Gupta
Dr. Phil Zapanta
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery

The goal is to decongest the sinuses and to help expel the excess mucus.
Nasal irrigations, decongestants (oral and nasal sprays), steroids, (oral and nasal sprays), mucolytics, and allergy meds, such as antihistamines (only use if you have allergies) are very useful.Other than the steroids, you can find all these medications/treatments over-the-counter. See a doctor if not better in several days.

Dr. Phil Zapanta
Dr. Phil Zapanta