Would spinal cord stimulation help block pain caused by peripheral neuropathy in the feet?

Quite possibly. Spinal cord stimulation (SCS) is used successfully in Neuropathic pain of peripheral nervous system origin. Neuropathic pain is a common healthcare problem with some patients who are refractory to standard treatment guidelines or burdened with the side effects of such treatments. SCS offers a clinical and cost-effective treatment at lower lifetime healthcare cost with better long-term outcomes.
Yes. It can. A trial is recommended first to determine candidacy.
Neuromodulation. Spinal cord stimulation (SCS) is a device that transmits mild electric currents to the spine to interrupt pain signals and replace the pain sensation with a mild tingling known as paraesthesia. Spinal cord stimulation can be effective for peripheral neuropathy. You would need a trial to see if it is effective for your conditions.
Aggressive approach. An electrical stimulator seems to me to be a rather severe remedy for a condition which can usually be well controlled with simple interventions. Are you taking Methadone for "nerve pain"? Did your doctor explain cause for your neuropathy? Have you tried Lyrica or Gralise, or Effexor or Savella (milnacipran)? Have you had immune testing? Do you possess a small fibre problem?
Yes it could. There is a 50% chance of about 50% reduction in peripheral neuropathy by spinal cord stimulation. You will have to undergo a trial to see if you get desired benefits.