My 3 year kid having constipation since 7 months. Glycerin suppository has placebo effect for him and he poops with in 5 min. Should use it often?

Give fruits/ vegetab. Excessive suppository is not good. It may make him dependent for life. Give him sliced oranges or watermelon everyday with breakfast and lunch. Give cooked vegetables with dinner, everyday. When he gets enough fiber in his diet, his stooling will improve. If not, please see your Pediatrician who will examine him to confirm that he does not have any abnormality and may then prescribe an oral laxat.