Does eating wasake gel kill me? If not which poison available at home can kill me.?

Go to ER. No doctor will provide advice on how to poison yourself. You do need to seek immediate help for your suicidal thoughts. If your mental health doctor is not available, go to the ER. Do not wait.
Please talk to your. parents about this right NOW. If you are having thoughts about killing yourself, get seen at the nearest emergency room now. Have a friend or relative drive you or call 911 for emergency services for transport. You can call the National suicide hotlines 24/7 at 1-800-suicide (1-800-784-2433) or 1-800-273 – talk (1-800-273-8255) for support.