Wat causes your heart to feel like its an eletric shock and its skipping beats then it start to beat faster is this part of my anxiety disorder?

In brief: That's possible but

... If you have not had a good physical examination for your problem then, I would strongly suggest you have a doctor sit down with you and go over the symptoms in detail.
They should also feel compelled to do some degree of testing on you such as an electrocardiogram, some bloodwork, and perhaps a Holter monitor.

In brief: That's possible but

In brief: See you have had

It might be anxiety - but medical causes would need to be ruled out for one to know. Can't make assumptions about this issue. Take care.

In brief: See you have had

Dr. Tonga Nfor
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Cardiology