Having suicidal thoughts and always having smart thoughts on planning suicide. I try and reach out. Not helping!

Dr. James Eaton

In brief: Get psychiatric eval

Distinction must be made by psychiatirist between severe obsesssive thinking and serioous and persistent suicial thoughts, especially ''commanding' thougts accompanied by a definite plan for action or risky behavior. In any case a opsychiatriic evaluation is needed.

In brief: Get psychiatric eval

Dr. James Eaton
Dr. James Eaton
Dr. Miroslava Fox
Clinical Psychology

In brief: See below

National suicide prevention hotline 1-800-273-talk.
I would encourage you to talk to a primary care doctor to get a referral for a psychologist/or a qualified mental health professional to figure out what's happening with you. If thoughts of suicide become overwhelming, please dial 911 or go to the nearest emergency room -- they will do psych eval at the er and discuss options. Good luck!

In brief: See below

Dr. Miroslava Fox
Dr. Miroslava Fox

In brief: Consider it.

The world is a better and stronger place with ALL hands on deck.
Everyone contributes something vital and important to keep Terra Firma spinning around her axis. And so, if you can recruited into that very plausible idea, have YOU ever considered being the safety net for someone who also may be having suicidal thoughts? Maybe you already have. Where would they be if not for you? Consider it.

In brief: Consider it.

Dr. Dariush Saghafi
Dr. Dariush Saghafi

In brief: Not the Answer.

Suicide is not the answer. I don't know how you are reaching out right now.
Sometimes it can take awhile to figure out who and how to reach out. If the same places aren't working - then try something new. If you are having active thoughts about killing yourself, please be seen at the nearest emergency room now. Have a friend or relative drive you. If need be, you can call 911 for emergency >

In brief: Not the Answer.

services & they can provide transport. You can call the National Suicide hotline 24/7 at 1-800-273-8255. Things can get better with the right help. Please don't give up hope.
Dr. John Chiu
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology

In brief: Suicide hotline

You need to call the suicide hotline and then seek a psychiatrist's help before you do anything you may regret.
Please don't wait even another moment. Remember , your action impacts many who love you for years to come.

In brief: Suicide hotline

Dr. John Chiu
Dr. John Chiu
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine