Can vitamin b complex make me sleepy and affect my weight? I take it every day after breakfast.

In brief: No

Vitamin B complex has no significant effects on sleep or walkefulness nor is it a medication or chemical substance known to promote weight gain.
Eating lots of protein, exercising, and since you're only 16 years old, tincture of time are your best interventions to gain weight if that's what you desire. Be patient- you may want to gain weight now....you will change your mind later! HA!

In brief: No

Dr. Danny Farmer

In brief: No!

A vitiman defiency could cause some of those symptoms! You may not be able to absorb the vitamins that you are taking though, so if symptoms persist you should see a physician for a thorough exam!

In brief: No!

Dr. Eric Weisman