My foot has started turning purple and ice cold since of severe sciatic damage, broken ankle, and shattered hip?

Dr. Qamar Khan
Pain Management

In brief: See Doctor ASAP

Make sure you rule out a blood clot first.
You may need to see a spine/pain specialist for further evals and treatment for this foot turning purple and cold, it could be a case of complex regional pain syndrome. I would also rule out any sort of infection that needs to be treated as well. Either of these things needs to be treated ASAP, otherwise significant complications can arise.

In brief: See Doctor ASAP

Dr. Qamar Khan
Dr. Qamar Khan

In brief: See that you even

have foot drop.
Sounds like a pretty severe trauma. Have you been evaluated by neurologist or a neurosurgeon?

In brief: See that you even

have foot drop.