Is it safe to remove a mole by home remedies including garlic caster oil vinegar and baking powder? please answer.

Pathology

In brief: It's your choice

If it's a melanoma -- and you're old enough -- it'll be back and you'll pay with your life.
If it's a particylarly nasty-looking one, why not have it removed safely and reliably? If it's not, why not leave it alone?

In brief: It's your choice

In brief: Bad idea

Moles and skin tags can, excuse my verbiage here.
..."Bleed like Snot"....I doubt you'd want to see that happen if it were just you in the kitchen or bathroom. I'm trying to imagine what you're going to do with the oil and vinegar and baking powder? Is that the anesthetic or the antiseptic? Bottom line is this is not as easy as you think and needs to be done by a doctor with experience.

In brief: Bad idea

Dr. Ramon Garcia-septien

In brief: It's not a good idea

You better go to see a Dentist for evaluation and treatment m

In brief: It's not a good idea