After 9 weak of ankle dislocation without surgery I have started to walk there is bit of pain and limping , is it normal , what should I do ?

Dr. Ew Schnyder

In brief: Ensure follow up

Recovery from an ankle dislocation can be lengthy as there was likely significant disruption of the supporting structures of the ankle.
I would assume you are in physical therapy of some sort. The key is having interval follow up exams with a qualified orthopedic doctor to evaluate for any delay in normal healing. As long as there is steady improvement of your symptoms, it is likely ok.

In brief: Ensure follow up

Dr. Ew Schnyder
Dr. Ew Schnyder
Dr. Donald Alves
Emergency Medicine

In brief: Of course not

Ankles don't normally dislocate, if not just a severe sprain, will likely require surgical intervention for full healing and function.
Should see an Orthopedist for imaging and evaluation.

In brief: Of course not

Dr. Donald Alves
Dr. Donald Alves
Dr. Vikram Patel