Started taking fish oil and vitamin d and noticed a slight increase of ALT levels up 30 from 80 to 124?

This is serious. Both these numbers are very concerning. You've had a liver biopsy and you have a right to know what's going on. You're 23 years old. Are you drinking too much? Have you been checked for hepatitis B and C, hemochromatosis, Wilson's, autoimmune hepatitis and NASH. Are you allergic to the medications you're taking for your anxiety? These questions need to be settled -- or you may pay with your life.