All say its tonsil stone/food particles traping from yellowish exudate in my tonsil. So why my right jaw lymph node is swell when I go this condition?

Infection. Although the food particles may be present and cause a bad odor, do not forget that you may also have inflammation in the tonsillar tissue because there are bacteria adjacent to the food particles. The jaw lymph node is swollen most likely because you have inflammation in the tonsil and the lymph node is the first immune tissue preventing the infection from spreading further. Consider removal.