Anyone have advice for getting off duragesic (fentanyl)?

Weaning off drugs. Stopping the patch "cold turkey" is not something I would recommend for you. The effects are distinctly unpleasant. I would suggest asking your provider to wean the dose of your medication slowly. If they won't do it I suggest getting a second opinion.
Stopping Duragesic (fentanyl) Either a slow taper or abrupt discontinuation with experiencing opiate withdrawal are the two basic methods. Unless there is some reason to stop abruptly (i.e.Addiction) then a slow taper would probably be best. There are a number of ways of doing this and you should discuss these with your doctor. Switching to an oral medication for the taper might be easier.