Sore throat for 10 days, only hurts when swallowing. Days 4-6 was worse with sinus pain. Not strep or mono. Viral infection? How long could it last?

Sore thoat. A viral sore throat can last up to two weeks to heal. Use salt water gargling for relief.
More tests. I recommend a thorough complete throat culture and sensitively test(not just a screen for strep) ,and a repeat mono test with a complete blood count and differential as at times it takes a week or more for the mono test to turn positive. Of course an evaluation by an otolaryngologist is in order if these tests are nonrevealing.