I am 5'7', 235 pounds and I was wondering how could I natural assist my body in cleansing THC from my blood and urine?

In brief: Nothing but time

THC attaches to fat cells in the human body & gradually leaks out when/if you quit using.
Any herms/teas/supplements you may read about on line are worthless. Very light use may clear in a week. Heavy or chronic use may take months.

In brief: Nothing but time

Dr. Diane Minich

In brief: Stop using THC

and it will gradually clear from you body, There is no magic remedy to speed up the process .

In brief: Stop using THC

Dr. Robert Killian
General Practice

In brief: Not on Health Tap

You may be surprised but we really are physicians here on Health Tap.
Asking for our help to beat a drug screening process is actually asking us to break the very core of our ethical duties to patients. Not one of our physicians is interested in helping you beat a drug screening process. But, we are very happy to help you learn about the disease of drug addiction and how to get and stay clean.

In brief: Not on Health Tap

Dr. Vikram Patel