After braces ddi (didanosine) you wear a retainer?

In brief: Frequently

Depending on the correction to the teeth, many orthodontists fit you with a retainer you must wear in order for the teeth not to go back to their original position.
Sometimes, mostly in the lower teeth, the retainer might be placed permanently.

In brief: Frequently

Dr. Josephine Ruiz-Healy
Dr. Josephine Ruiz-Healy
Dr. S. Jay Bowman
Dentistry - Orthodontics

In brief: Long-term

"retention is a life-time commitment to periodic wear of retention devices.
" age changes us - that includes your teeth. Only way to prevent change is regular periodic monitoring and retention.

In brief: Long-term

Dr. S. Jay Bowman
Dr. S. Jay Bowman
Dr. Shawn Murray
Dentistry

In brief: Retainers

Yes.
I still wear my retainers. My first patient from over 10 years ago still wears her retainers and her teeth still look amazing.

In brief: Retainers

Yes.
Dr. Shawn Murray
Dr. Shawn Murray