Firm swell next to my wisdom tooth. Causes a sore-like pain along my jaw, making it difficult to eat, talk, sneeze and yawn. No pus and it's not white

Dr. Vladimir Zuzukin
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery

In brief: Swelling

Sounds like an infection related either to wisdom tooth (molar), tonsil, or deep neck space.
If pressing on tooth causes most pain, go to dentist. Otherwise make ENT appt or at least urgent care or ED for exam and antibiotics. In meantime start NSAIDs to reduce pain, swelling, and inflammation.

In brief: Swelling

Dr. Vladimir Zuzukin
Dr. Vladimir Zuzukin
Dr. Gary Sandler
Dentistry

In brief: See Oral Surgeon

See an Oral Surgeon asap to have the tooth evaluated and treated as necessary.
You can't diagnose this yourself and delayed treatment only leads to bigger problems.

In brief: See Oral Surgeon

Dr. Gary Sandler
Dr. Gary Sandler
Dr. Adam Smith