Can Celiac Disease mimic MS even after being treated with a strict gluten-free diet? Could my untreated Celiac have caused my brain lesions?

Celiac disease. Celiac disease as an autoimmune disease may mimic other auto immune disease like MS. I don!t believe celiac disease forms brain lesions.
See below. Celiac disease does NOT mimic MS lesions on MRI, and yours may be due to migraine, or prior head trauma. However, Celiac can cause a small fibre peripheral neuropathy, which might mimic MS symptoms. Interestingly, I find some MS pts with gluten sensitivity do get worse when they consume gluten.