What are the signs of halitosis?

Dr. Greg Rubin
Dentistry
In brief: People stay away :-(
Halitosis is defined as unpleasant and characteristic odor from the mouth when you exhale.
Most of the time people that care about you, or family member will approach you and tell you about your "problem" .Many patients tel me that they were offered gum by their coworkers....It is caused by millions of odor producing bacteria in your mouth, that is almost impossible to remove by brushing-flossing.

In brief: People stay away :-(
Dr. Greg Rubin
Dr. Greg Rubin
Dr. Sarab Alfata
In brief: Bad breath
Halitosis is a term used to describe noticeably unpleasant odors exhaled in breathing.
Halitosis is estimated to be the third most frequent reason for seeking dental aid, following tooth decay and periodontal disease.

In brief: Bad breath
Dr. Sarab Alfata
Dr. Sarab Alfata
Dr. Robert Brodsky
Dentistry
In brief: Bad smell
It stinks.

In brief: Bad smell
It stinks.
Dr. Robert Brodsky
Dr. Robert Brodsky
Dr. Keegan Duchicela