I have a bald spot from a chemical spill on the left side of my head from when I was a baby. Now that I'm older it is kind of showing. How can I fix?

Pathology

In brief: You decide

You can wear a hat, style longish hair to cover it, shave the rest of your hair, decide you like it and tell everybody 'This is where I tipped over a drum of sulfuric acid' or whatever, ask a specialist about hair transplant, and/or give yourself the best gift you possibly can -- focus on fitness (95% of any guy's looks) and being a nice guy and most folks will decide the spot is 'way cool.
'

In brief: You decide

'
Dr. Liesa Harte

In brief: Hair stylist?

I recommend you work with your hair stylist.

In brief: Hair stylist?

Dr. Liesa Harte
Dr. Liesa Harte