Rt side s.i joint, spine erector and QL pain with out relief from therapy following thoracic scoliosis surger, still torqued. What dr should i see?

Dr. Edward Hellman
Orthopedic Surgery

In brief: Surgeon

I would just make sure you followuo first with your surgeon to see if they can explain cause if symptoms and don’t hesitate to seek a second opinion.
A ct scan would likely be helpful to make sure that this is not some type of perioperative complication.

In brief: Surgeon

Dr. Edward Hellman
Dr. Edward Hellman
Dr. John Edwards

In brief: Pain or rehab

usually you would have best results with a pain specialist or physiatrist (rehab doc).
this is assuming you have returned to your surgeon and general doc and have not gotten useful/helpful results there.

In brief: Pain or rehab

Dr. John Edwards
Dr. John Edwards
Dr. Arnon Rubin