Have minimal THC in system, drug test in 1 1/2 days.Will niacin & gatoraid work? Need my Adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine) & Hydros to show up. I messed up can you please help

Dr. Robert Killian
General Practice

In brief: Ethics

I am very happy to report that not one of our physicians here at Health Tap is interested in helping you beat a drug screening process.
Asking us to do so is asking us to break the very foundation of our hippocratic oath. We are very much interested in helping you find a solution to your addiction and to work with drug treatment programs and experts on the disease of addiction.

In brief: Ethics

Dr. Robert Killian
Dr. Robert Killian
Dr. Holly Maes

In brief: Can't help

First, it would be unethical for us to tell you ways to pass your drug tests.
The truth is that those things you mention are wives tales and are not going to help clear the THC from your system. I'm glad you realize you messed up. Now you have to also accept the consequences for what you did, stop your drug use and move on with life. You should not be using mind-altering drugs if you are bipolar!

In brief: Can't help

Dr. Holly Maes
Dr. Holly Maes
Dr. Marc Goldhagen
Occupational Medicine

In brief: Nothing will work

THC in your system will not be diminished regardless of what you take.
Depending on the prospective employer you might be able to postpone the test without penalty.

In brief: Nothing will work

Dr. Marc Goldhagen
Dr. Marc Goldhagen
Dr. Umesh Patel
Board Certified, Preventive Medicine