Can not brushing teeth cause mouth ulcers?

Canker sores . Canker sores are the most common oral lesions. Individual ulcers typically last 1-2 weeks. The condition is idiopathic (cause is not known) recurrent aphthous ulcers is usually self-limiting. Try to keep adequate oral hygiene as possible. If concerned see your dentist after 10 days or visit today for laser immediate amelioration. .
And much worse! I will answer your question last. The reason for that is when one does not brush (and floss) their teeth, they develop cavities and gum disease and that neglect can also affect your general health. Getting some mouth ulcers is the least of the problem. Now to your question: Although the cause of canker sores is not fully understood, irritation (unclean teeth) and stress are suspect in mouth ulcers.