I have changed from Lexapro (escitalopram) to remeron today. Should I have weaned off Lexapro (escitalopram).Lexapro (escitalopram) made me sweat and I had no sexual interest. Thanks?

Good idea in general. Tapering off/weaning down the dose of a medication rather than abruptly discontinuing is generally a good idea. With Lexapro/escitalopram, there can be a serotonin discontinuation syndrome. That said, if you are immediately starting Remeron/mirtazapine, it may not have been necessary since that is a serotonin medication. It is best to follow your doctor's direction as to how to make the change.