How can I cure my cold sores?

See a dentist. Treatment of sores in the mouth can vary dramatically depending on the cause of the sore. So it's wise to see a dentist or physician to diagnose and suggest an appropriate treatment. Cold sores can be controlled, but not cured. Until you can see the dentist/physician, keep the area clean with warm water rinses. If eating/drinking is painful, try bland foods.
Doctor can treat. Cold sores on or near the lips are herpes virus infections, and resolve in most people in a week. Oral antiviral drugs, such as Acyclovir and several others, are effective in preventing outbreaks of cold sores, decreasing the severity of sores, and shortening the healing time of sores. Topical lip balms with anti-viral abilities can help, but not as much as the oral medications do.