Cecon (ascorbic acid) is for what?

Vitamin C . Ascorbic acid is readily available in most diets in the us, but lack of vitamin c causes scurvy. Needed to maintain skin, cartilage, tooth, bone and blood vessel health. It is an antioxident in the body.
Cecon (ascorbic acid) vitamin C. Per Webmd.Com, Cecon (ascorbic acid) may be used in the treatment of Tyrosinemina Type III, Temporary Tyrosinemia of newborn, Alcaptonuria & Hawkinsinuria. It is also used in treatment & prevention of Scurvy, for vitamin C deficiency and is reported to strengthen the immune system.