Is a yellowish discharge after LEEP normal? What about bloating (I don't feel bloated, but my lower abdomen is sticking out much farther than normal).

Dr. Gregory Zengo
Anti-Aging Medicine

In brief: LEEP discharge ...

is typically a blood-tinged watery discharge without odor. It also tends to decrease in volume over the next few days after the procedure.
If the discharge gets worse, or there is a new odor, it is not considered normal. Uterine cramping can occur after a LEEP for 1-2 days but a LEEP should not abdominal distension. Good luck and call the doctor who did your LEEP for further instructions.

In brief: LEEP discharge ...

Dr. Gregory Zengo
Dr. Gregory Zengo
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham