Can women have zerona laser treatments if they have implants?

Zerpna with Implants. It is fine to have zerona laser fat reduction with breast implants. The laser does not penetrate deep enough to cause harm to the implants. The zerona doctor should avoid the breast area, however, so you do not lose fat over the breasts. Instead, aim for the areas of concern. Make sure the physician doing the procedure has significant experience with it.
Deeply penetrating. If the claims of the company are true and that it does penetrate through the skin (which I find difficult to believe), then there may actually be some concern.