Home recipes for wrinkle reduction?

Prevention. The best thing you can do at your home to protect your appearance and decrease the formation of wrinkles is to (1) protect your skin from the sun through the use of broad spectrum UVA and UVB sunscreens and (2) do not smoke. Cigarettes dramatically age the skin and produce wrinkles. Once you see signs of aging, consult with a plastic surgeon. Home remedies can erase more money than wrinkles.
Easy ones. 1. Use sunscreen faithfully 2. Don't smoke 3. Use retin-a 4. Get enough sleep. 5. Don't drink to excess.