Triple coronary artery disease, diabetes type 2, sleep apnea, rhuematoid arthritis, psoriasis, extreme fatigue and alot of stress. Need relief!!

Dr. Paul Grin
Pain Management

In brief: Coordination of Care

You need your Primary Care Provider to coordinate all of your medical care, including ordering necessary laboratory, x-ray, and other diagnostic tests, arranging for hospital admissions, and working with specialists when medically necessary.
In your case rheumatologist, endocrinologist, pulmonologist, orofacial pain management and pain psychologist. Good luck.

In brief: Coordination of Care

Dr. Paul Grin
Dr. Paul Grin
Dr. Susan Arnoult

In brief: Wow

Sounds like you need to read a book called "Margin" by Dr. Richard Swenson.
I highly recommend this to my very stressed and very ill (from stress) patients. Reevaluating the important things in your life, getting rid of what doesn't matter and decreasing your load is the first place to start. Once life becomes more manageable, then you can deal with diet, exercise, sleep. Good luck to you.

In brief: Wow

Dr. Susan Arnoult
Dr. Susan Arnoult
Dr. Keshab Paudel

In brief: Please see a doctor

I would recommend you to see a doctor.

In brief: Please see a doctor

I would recommend you to see a doctor.
Dr. Keshab Paudel
Dr. Keshab Paudel
Dr. Aaron Milstone
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Pulmonology