I have black heads on my chest and some acne on my back, is there anyway to get rid of the black heads and reduce the redness of acne?

Pathology

In brief: Scientific Rx

I see that you are already taking topical benzyl peroxide and minocycline.
One possibility might be to add a topical retinoic acid derivative which you'll use on face and trunk. This might be in place of the benzoyl peroxide. Your physician is your best guide here. I'm sorry you ended up with scarring; if your acne become unmanageable, consider isotreinoin if offered.

In brief: Scientific Rx

Dr. David Krulak

In brief: See doctor

Acne treatment consists of different modalities depending on the severity of the acne.
Both topical and oral medications are used. Since you are already on some oral medication, recommend going back to your provider for another evaluation and possible consideration for optimization of your therapy or more intensive acne treatment.

In brief: See doctor

Dr. David Krulak
Dr. David Krulak
Dr. Hal Blatman
Pain Management

In brief: Food change

The skin problems are likely related to something you eat that your body is trying to get rid of through your skin.
You might see if there are any changes a few weeks after stopping peanuts and peanut oil, french fries, and other deep fried food.

In brief: Food change

Dr. Hal Blatman
Dr. Hal Blatman
Dr. Natalie Sieb

In brief: Topical prescription

You would likely benefit from a prescription of a topical retinoid like tretinoin or adapalene which you use once daily at night after cleaning your skin.
These help with both blackheads and whiteheads, as well as redness/inflammatory acne. You can also use a body cleanser with salicylic acid which you can find at the store. See your doc for their opinion.

In brief: Topical prescription

Dr. Natalie Sieb
Dr. Natalie Sieb