Tongue splitting freaks?

In brief: Exactly
Why would anyone want to do that? I don't think they are seeing a dentist for this procedure so i can't imagine the risk for infection and complication.

In brief: Exactly
Dr. Michael Skidmore
Dr. Michael Skidmore
Dr. Gary Alder
Societies for generations have developed a few persons who have extreme manifestations of their individuality. Unfortunately these mutilations segregate or alienate them from the mainstream population. I do not advocate these types of mutilation practices but I wish all wierdos could be easily identified... especially terrorist types
Dr. Ankush Bansal
In brief: Why?
Why does it bother you? Let people live their lives how they want.
If you don't like it, leave them alone. Don't associate with them. As long as they're not hurting you, it shouldn't matter. There are billions of other people in the world you can associate with.

In brief: Why?
Dr. Ankush Bansal
Dr. Ankush Bansal