What is the BEST way to get rid of male yeast infection on penis?

If you are sure. That is what it is lotrimin (clotrimazole) applied 3 times a day should work. If it doesn't it's not yeast .
Oral +ointment . Take single dose oral antifungal (fluconazole) plus several days ointment (miconazole) *... It might take several days to get rid of it. Also find out the underlying cause... Why are you getting fungal infection.. Do you have diabetes or are you immunodeficiencent?? Don't assume things get checked for why yeast infections in a young man.. Talk to your doctor immediately. .