My partner and i had sex on the 17th that was 10 days after my period my cycle is between 46-52 days long could i be pregnant?

Dr. John Munshower

In brief: Long period

If your cycle is always that long, you would ovulate later than the sex occurred and it would be unlikely, but there are no guarantees with getting pregnant.
If you do not want to be pregnant, best to be on BC and use condoms to prevent STI's. Check a Preg test if you miss your next scheduled period.

In brief: Long period

Dr. John Munshower
Dr. John Munshower
Dr. Andrew Silverman
Fertility Medicine

In brief: Possibly preg

Pregnancy is always possible, even in long irregular cycles.
In the future I suggest that you use condoms if your not having regular intercourse. With more frequent sex I recommend BCP which wii also give you a regular cycle.

In brief: Possibly preg

Dr. Andrew Silverman
Dr. Andrew Silverman
Dr. Karen Dantin

In brief: Possible

Probably not.

In brief: Possible

Probably not.
Dr. Karen Dantin
Dr. Karen Dantin
Dr. Ayyaz Shah
Dermatology

In brief: Pregnancy

In a norma or "ideal" 28 day menstrual cycle, one expects ovulation at mid cycle.
With your prolonged cycle, It appears you may be estrogen dominant and perhaps relative Progesterone deficiecncy. It's unlikely that you are pregnant, however with an irregular cycle such as yours, there's always the possibility of pregnancy so go and get tested to be sure.

In brief: Pregnancy

Dr. Ayyaz Shah
Dr. Ayyaz Shah
Dr. Jane Van Dis