I am recovering from mononucleosis,I wanna know drinking one energy drink (some good without high fructose sirup) or caffeinated drink is bad for me.

Dr. Robert Buzzeo

In brief: Mononucleos recovery

This is a time to rest .
Maintain good sleep and nutritional habits. Limit physical activity and especially caffeine. Use of these high caffeinated beverages on your body's physiology can be harmful. Use sleep and good nutrition to give yourself energy. Get proper sunshine exposure and maintain your hydration. Wish you well on your recovery.

In brief: Mononucleos recovery

This is a time to rest .
Dr. Robert Buzzeo
Dr. Robert Buzzeo
Dr. Robert Killian
General Practice

In brief: Energy drinks

Energy drinks are addictive and dangerous products that cause your heart to beat harder and faster than normal.
This is tricking your brain into thinking you have more energy. The body does not have a deficiency of the chemicals in energy drinks. The most dangerous of these is a Taurine. You are sick. The last thing your body needs are these kind of drinks.

In brief: Energy drinks

Dr. Robert Killian
Dr. Robert Killian
Dr. Joseph Gutman

In brief: Well...

No it not bad for you.
Recovering from Mono takes time

In brief: Well...

No it not bad for you.
Recovering from Mono takes time
Dr. Joseph Gutman
Dr. Joseph Gutman
Dr. Shontae Buffington